ERISAFEST is a full-day interactive seminar where together legal counsel, plan fiduciaries and professionals involved in the day-to-day administration of employee benefit plans to join in discussions specific to recent developments and legal issues in the area of employee benefits.
We are pleased to host a panel with guest speakers from the American Benefits Council, ERISA Industry Committee and U.S. Chamber of Commerce for a discussion on Hot Topics and Trends in Employee Benefits.
- Fiduciary Litigation Update
- The Impact of Tax Reform on Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits
- Healthcare Reform Update & Litigation
- Current Issues in Plan Investments
- Legislative Update for Multiemployer Pension Plans
- Surviving a DOL Audit
- Severance Plan Pitfalls
- Ethics in ERISA